Midterm question
martha2A
Will we need to know all types of poker hands such as flush, straight, etc or will there be a description added that explains what they are for the questions that involve them?
AZobi: Feb. 7, 2015, 9:39 p.m.
I also had a question about the midterm. In the syllabus, it mentions how we only have to answer some of the questions from the sets. If, for example, we are asked to answer three of the five given questions, but I answer 4 and one is incorrect, will I still be able to get full credit because the others are correct?
weisbart: Feb. 8, 2015, 10:52 a.m.
You will not need to know or remember anything. The exam will be completely self contained. I may use games similar to known games of chance, but they will be altered and explained so that knowledge of poker (for example) will not give you a real edge. \[\] There are 8 C, 8 B, and 6 A level questions. You should answer all C, 6 B, and 3 A level questions. The C level questions will be easy, they are not like the ones on the current take home quiz. If you answer more than these, only the first ones will count. The point is that I don't want you to guess, I want you to know what you know and what you don't know. You have choices!